Rumor Graphics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Morning

2 posters

Go down

Morning      Empty Morning

Post by Yem Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:39 pm

No I'm not a fucking morning person DON'T FUCKING BOTHER ME. Well I think you're good by now Smile

Blahh this morning I got up at 8...didn't get as much sleep as I had hoped and I woke up drenched in sweat. Then at 9 I hauled myself over to the Middle School, cause we, unfortunately, have to practice there. Holy shit. What a day to work your ass off. It was 90 degrees by 11 when we were done. I went shirtless (that shirt would've added 5 pounds) and the running was rather intense. When we stretched at the end I srsly thought I was about to pass out. So then I went in front of the school to find a grassy shaded area. And what did I find? SPRIIINKLEEEEERSSS........so yeah I got my pussy wet for a good 5-10 minutes before going inside to find a way to dry myself off. Don't wanna ruin the Cadillac's leather seats, yo. And what did I find? FAAAANS!!!! I was in fucking heaven. All I needed was an angel to play me beautiful music on her golden harp. I felt angelic anyway. Well then I wasn't feeling passed out any more. When my father arrived he had a BK bag. Fuck yeah. He payed 5 bucks to the company paying for Bam to eat skittles out of Olivia Wilde (sexiest creature to walk this earth). And I ate other healthier food too. At lunch, I've decided to stop eating til I get full. No I'm not losing weight. I'm staying roughly the same from gaining MUSCULAR TISSUE. Yes. I've dropped from 149 to 147 lbs. That's weird because I haven't lost or gained ANY in the past 6 (?) months. Oh well, Just got out of the shower and now I'm sweating. It's either from the EXCITEMENT of this blog or the over 9000% humidity that arrives every time it gets hot in Ohio. Also, due to there being no wind, pollution levels are dangerously high in the sky (lol) above Akron causing heat to be trapped. kewl.
Yem
Yem

http://cedarpoint.com

Back to top Go down

Morning      Empty Re: Morning

Post by Bam Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:44 am

Holy reading. I thought you said SPRIIINKLEEES when I first read it.
Bam
Bam
Administrator

https://rumorgraphics.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum