Rumor Graphics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What kind of music do you listen to?

2 posters

Go down

What kind of music do you listen to? Empty What kind of music do you listen to?

Post by Bam Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:32 pm

Well?
Bam
Bam
Administrator

https://rumorgraphics.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

What kind of music do you listen to? Empty Re: What kind of music do you listen to?

Post by Tall Saint Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:54 pm

Ahh..bad question..anyone who listens to music, listens to music. xP I hate when people say "I listen to metal" or "I listen to rock"..they stereotype themselves to one kind of music..and that's no fun, when there's so much great music in just about every genre if you know what you're looking for. Except country (but even then, there's some fantastic alt-country stuff).

As it is..I listen to indie rock, indie-pop, alt-country, dream-pop, rock, electronica..er..I dunno..I hate trying to designate genres to stuff, cos they're all so very different..so I'd rather define my music taste by the bands who've written my favourite albums: The Airborne Toxic Event, Andrew Bird, The Antlers, Beck, Bon Iver, Bright Eyes, Cage the Elephant, The Damnwells, Dave Matthews Band, Elbow, fun., The Hold Steady, Kings of Leon, Modest Mouse, My Chemical Romance, The National, Okkervil River, Spoon, Steel Train, The Streets, The Tallest Man on Earth, The Unicorns, and The Veils. ;P
~Tall Saint
Tall Saint
Tall Saint

Back to top Go down

What kind of music do you listen to? Empty Re: What kind of music do you listen to?

Post by Bam Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:25 pm

Ick! LOL, jk. ;D I listen to some of those. I guess your right about the stereotype thing but I was planning on people explaining themselves like you did.
Bam
Bam
Administrator

https://rumorgraphics.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Tall Saint Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:19 am

Ick? Hah..xD I would say I could say the same, only you haven't actually answered your own question. xP

Yeah..I remember you said you liked My Chemical Romance, at least. =P I dunno..I never really got into anything besides The Black Parade..but honestly, that record's fantastic..so it doesn't matter. ;D

And..if I had to guess which other bands you might have heard..The Airborne Toxic Event, Beck, Cage the Elephant, Dave Matthews Band, Kings of Leon, and Modest Mouse..yes? xP
~Tall Saint
Tall Saint
Tall Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum