Rumor Graphics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

7/27/10...

3 posters

Go down

7/27/10... Empty 7/27/10...

Post by Bam Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:11 pm

Well it's only eleven in the morning but I am used to waking up at at least 10:30 the earliest so since I got up at like 9 it feels like it should be late into the afternoon. Anyways I went to get breakfast and then the rest of my morning consisted of me going crazy tearing everything apart and cleaning so that I could find my name tag so that my manager doesn't kill me and then force me to pay 5 dollars for a shred of plastic with my name on it. Good news: I found it. Bad news: My dog chewed the corner of it up so now I look like white trash. I don't care though. I saved 5 bucks. I have work soon and then when I don't have plans for after work since I am always so tired so I will probably be working on the forum all night. Very Happy
Bam
Bam
Administrator

https://rumorgraphics.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

7/27/10... Empty Re: 7/27/10...

Post by Tall Saint Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:16 am

Hah..I've seriously been coming back to this blog all day, trying to understand the first sentence..and..I give up. ;D

I must disagree about the name tag - having it chewed up isn't really white trash..unless it's extremely chewed up..but pff, they can't really expect you to keep it perfect forever.

Where d'you work?
~Tall Saint
Tall Saint
Tall Saint

Back to top Go down

7/27/10... Empty Re: 7/27/10...

Post by Yem Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:03 pm

:O MACI!
Yem
Yem

http://cedarpoint.com

Back to top Go down